Salary: £75,000 - £80,000
Ref: Basingstoke - T 1227
An opportunity exists for a Pre-Sales Engineer to join this professional organisation located in Basingstoke. You will be responsible for working closely with the sales team on pre-sales activities to include client meetings, presentations, proposal and RFP builds. In addition, this position will require a personality who can deliver our services with high quality on a consistent basis.
Time spent will fluctuate based on activity of the sales team and backlog of service delivery. The expectation is that 60-80% of time will be spent on pre-sales support with 20-40% of time spent on delivery. Time not on the road will be spent generating reports, templates and associated documentation.
- Act as a subject matter expert of all company products and services providing assistance to the sales organisation including the technical validation of opportunities.
- Conduct and ensure success of client proof-of-concepts (POCs). Perform demonstrations of supported products and services tailored to each client’s specific requirements.
- Gather key client technical and business requirements in order to determine the optimal services or products to help client achieve their goals.
- Perform scoping exercises and deliver complete and accurate pre-sales documentation to appropriate Project Management and Service Delivery teams.
- Build and present customised presentations to both technical and executive audiences.
- Assist clients with the development of data protection programs that include Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Program Design, Data Classification Configuration and Design, Data Governance and Risk Management Program Design, Managed Security Services, and other information security focused programs
- Optimize and implement select technologies by assessing the client’s operations and business processes, gathering key business and functional requirements and making recommendations for improvements.
- Provide analysis of client’s network and information security frameworks. Prepare detailed documentation and structured reports for customer presentations
- Insure that Consulting Services team meets all MBOs targets around Billable Work, achieving GPM, revenue targets, efficiency targets and new initiatives
- Provide strategic program design solutions that allow clients to map their technology solutions to identify, protect, monitor and manage their most sensitive data
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Security, Technology, Computer Science or Business preferred
- At least 2 years’ experience in Information Security, Information Technology, Consulting, Operational or Enterprise Risk, or Compliance
- Demonstrated experience and success with executive level (board, chief, and vice president) service delivery and communication to include product deliverables, conference calls/meetings, consulting process interviews/workshops, and briefings
- Recognized security professional certification such as CISM, CISA, CISSP or ISO 27001 Lead Auditor is highly desirable
- Knowledge of ISO 27001, HIPAA/HI-TECH, COBIT, International data protection requirements, GDPR, and Privacy Shield
- Understanding of Information Security frameworks and Information Technology with the ability to effectively communicate with senior management in these areas is essential
- Professional certifications (e.g. Security +, Network +, CCNA, CISA, CISM, CISSP and/or CIA) strongly preferred
If you do not hear from a consultant within two weeks of submitting your details, then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.