Salary: £9.46 per hour
Ref: Basingstoke - T 3894
Our client is seeking a keen and self-motivated individual to join their team in Basingstoke. You will be required to assist the Commercial Management Team with the day to day administration of the Electrical testing programme. Attention to detail will be required within this role alongside the ability to work with at an intermediate level on Excel.
- Provide a first point of contact for team related enquiries. Liaise directly with all internal and external customers to solve problems using standard procedures in a; timely, efficient and effective manner. Ensure clients receive a prompt response and are kept informed of progress made.
- Applying knowledge and skills to complete a variety of day-to-day activities seeking guidance on issues outside of own personal area. Highlighting queries requiring the attention of colleagues in a reasonable time frame to promote an exceptional standard of customer service.
- Arrange and coordinate electronic diaries for meeting attendance. Occasionally attending meetings to represent and support the team. Taking minutes and organising refreshments as required.
- Accepting full responsibility for acknowledging and answering basic queries which require a standard response. Generate/amend and circulate correspondence as directed prioritising and organising own work to meet agreed deadlines.
- Develop knowledge and skills in own area maintaining a good understanding of the electronic databases.
- Ensure filing systems are accurately maintained from receipt of initial enquiry to recording respective stages. Update records promptly for clarity of reference and effective instant retrieval and use by others.
You will be required to:
- Support the Commercial Management Team with administration tasks
- Ability to manage your own administrative workload
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
If you do not hear from a Consultant within two weeks of submitting your application then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.