Our client is seeking an Asset Management Associate to deliver a first-class service that both contributes to the overall performance of the business, whilst meeting all best practice and regulatory requirements. This is a key role where you will be managing arrears on existing mortgage and loan accounts. The ideal candidate will be someone who can deliver outstanding customer service, in line with the agreed arrears and repossessions policy and collections procedures, ensuring that a compliant environment is always maintained. This is a busy role where attention to detail is key
- Calling customers to discuss arrears, issuing letters and monitoring responses
- Providing competitive options for people’s savings
- Helping to alleviate the UK’s housing crisis by financing the building of new homes
- Providing customers with specialist solutions to match their individual financial needs
- Working with retailers and their customers to provide finance that enables both businesses to thrive and people to access valued goods and service
- Analysing data and reporting
- Excellent attention to detail and letter writing skills
- Experience within financial services, mortgages an advantage
- Excellent telephone manner with experience in dealing with the public and handling calls that can be of a challenging nature
- Experience of working within a busy team environment
- Experience in managing own workload and being flexible in the approach to day to day activities.
- Experience of maximising personal productivity and exceeding individual performance targets.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
If you have not heard from a Consultant within 2 weeks then unfortunately on this occasion, your application has been unsuccessful