Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Ref: T 0285
Do you have experience of managing bid opportunities and implementing sales/bid processes? Can you demonstrate commercial acumen and creativity? Do you have an analytical mind with the ability to articulate problems and construct solutions? If the answer is yes, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
This local organisation is seeking a Bid Manger who wishes to progress their career within a professional and growing company. The Bid Managers primary objective is to support the company, in winning profitable business opportunities, that are aligned to the companies group strategy.
- Evaluate and qualify tender opportunities.
- Plan the timely delivery of the bid response, the roles and responsibilities of contributors and the execution of all necessary process activities - present and gain commitment to the plan at the bid kick off meeting.
- Identify and mitigate risks to the bid plan.
- Ensure the timely progression of the bid response - coordinate, manage and motivate bid teams as well as liaise with subject matter experts.
- Own, compile and produce high quality, creative bid responses.
- Coordinate and facilitate the appropriate review and governance process - action all outputs.
- Support any negotiations following the bid response submission.
- Production of compelling presentation materials as appropriate.
- Collate internal and customer feedback to identify areas for improvement.
- Offer ad-hoc support to the wider commercial team when necessary
- Experience of managing bid opportunities and the implementation of a sales/bid process (preferably within the IT industry)
- An analytical mind able to visualise, conceptualise, articulate problems and construct solutions
- Excellent written communication skills; the ability to structure and articulate written communications in a persuasive and succinct form as well as grammatically correct
- Excellent verbal communication skills and strong presentation skills
- Strong visual design skills and attention to detail
- Proven interpersonal skills and the ability to manage key stakeholders at all levels
- The ability to work both within a team and independently
- The ability to be flexible, work well under pressure and meet aggressive deadlines
- Excellent MS Office skills (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel)
If you have not heard from a Consultant within 2 weeks of your application, then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.