Duration: Full-time Permanent
This rapidly expanding organisation is seeking an individual who wishes to join a company that can provide training and development. This role may suit a graduate/college leaver or similar, who is keen to work within a professional, commercial environment.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Adding new products to customer accounts
- Building rate cards for calls / products
- Respond to queries from other departments
- Maintaining the integrity of customer records
- Investigating customer queries initially with the close support of the Billing Supervisor
- Internal queries
- Liaison and support for other Southern offices
- Profit and loss analysis
- Data integrity updates to ensure high quality and accuracy of invoice information
- Strong analytic skills and a tenacious personality as problems can be complex and involved
- Attention to detail
- Strong personality with the confidence to be assertive
- Excellent Excel skills
Due to location, your own form of reliable transport is essential.
If you do not hear from a consultant within 2 weeks of your application then unfortunately on this occasion you have be unsuccessful.