Salary: £11 - £12 per hour
Ref: T 3657
We are working on behalf of this organisation who are seeking a candidate to initially work on a 3 month temporary basis. You will provide administrative and meeting management support to the team in the delivery of an efficient, high performing, and professional function.
This role will co-ordinate and support activities, events and meetings (internal and external) and support the team through preparing supporting documentation (for briefings, presentations, etc). The role will also provide support to members of the senior management team, ensuring the effective use of their time in the provision of their day to day roles.
- Determine all arrangements for key meetings including managing and co-ordinating documents, including preparation of papers to pre-agreed formats and levels of quality.
- Prepare briefing material for the senior management team including preparing presentations based on content provided and papers suitable for submission to the industry.
- Co-ordinate and support budget and resource related activities, including preparing purchase orders, reconciling invoices and liaising with finance as appropriate.
- Produce supporting material for the periodic review, change review panel and other key internal management meetings.
- Support the planning and delivery of functions, conferences, visits and meetings for both internal and external stakeholders, including compiling work package owners.
- Draft and review presentations, briefings, reports and other documentation for the programme, including industry-wide business briefings and team building events, ensuring compliance with relevant style protocols.
- Ensure the senior management team are fully prepared for meetings by preparing meeting items including agendas, packs, presentations, documents and minutes.
- Support and ensure the continual improvement to support processes within the team Act as the first point of contact for the senior team.
- Carry out any other duties which fall within the broad spirit, scope and purpose of the job description.
Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours:
- Substantial experience of working in a broad administrative role and of providing executive support.
- Experience of drafting and preparing paperwork including packs for meetings, presentation material and reports.
- Intermediate level proficiency with MS Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experienced in diary management, minute taking and producing meeting materials.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate, influence and negotiate effectively at all levels.
- Ability to develop good working relationships internally and externally.
- Proven strong organisational skills and the ability to manage a challenging and conflicting workload.
- Possess a confident, professional approach and ability to effectively manage stakeholder expectations.
- High levels of accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Proactive and able to use own initiative.
If you do not hear from a Consultant within 2 weeks of your application, unfortunately on this occasion, you have been unsuccessful.