Salary: £20,000 - £30,000
Ref: Basingstoke - T 8596
This organisation, located in Basingstoke, is looking for an exceptionally talented Business Development Representative to join their team and help drive growth and achieve goals.
The successful candidate will be responsible for generating new (B2B) business opportunities in a defined territory. This position places a premium on the ability to seek out and work with decision makers within an organisation and to convey portfolio of products and services to these prospects. Other duties will include qualifying and tracking leads through Salesforce CRM.
As a part of the business development team, you will have the opportunity to build relationships with new customers across all of our service lines.
Duties & Essential Job Functions:
- Work with the marketing team and Enterprise Account Managers on business development initiatives which may include planning events, targeted call lists, and targeted email campaigns.
- Ownership of a lead generation target for the year across all product families.
- Complete sales trainings on emerging information security technology solutions.
- Initiating contact with key decision makers within targeted industries.
- Making at least 85+ calls per day.
- Effectively offering portfolio of solutions to key decision makers.
- Maintaining and tracking leads using Salesforce CRM software (CRM training provided)
- Preparing customer quotations.
- Persistence, tenacity, ability to overcome obstacles.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of products, technologies, competitors, and industry trends.
- Desire to grow career and potentially move into an outside sales role.
- Energetic, positive, enthusiastic, and reliable.
- Excellent telephone etiquette with the ability to represent our company professionally.
- Confident manner as cold calling is the main job function
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- SalesForce.com experience in a plus
If you do not hear from a consultant within two weeks of submitting your details, then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.