Salary: £20,000 - £23,000
Ref: Basingstoke - T 3748
An opportunity exists for an experienced Team Leader to join this professional organisation on an initial 6 month fixed term contract basis.
The role of the Team Leader is to efficiently manage the performance of the client services centre staff. You will be responsible for providing a quality service to both internal and external customers and overseeing the day to day running of the client services team.
- Manage incoming telephone calls to be answered within agreed standards of service and and KPI’s
- Collation of call stats and effectively report
- Provide day to day management of the team including performance and HR duties where appropriate and in conjunction with Team Manager & Quality Manager
- Provide support and training to members of the team, including new starters in line with training program & Quality Manager
- Support the other Team Leaders and Team Members with a positive attitude and cover during periods of sickness and holiday
- Ensure quality and consistency is present in all interactions both verbal and written
- Adhere to the departmental schedules and Standard Operating Procedures, ensuring these are distributed regularly to the team.
- Ensure departmental processes are regularly reviewed for continuous improvement with the Quality Manager
- Ensure complaints are dealt with appropriately and within time scales specified, working closely with the Complaints Manager
Qualifications and skills essential for the role:
- Previous experience in a Contact Centre with a high inbound call volume
- Proven organisation skills and the ability to manage and prioritise a high volume of complex paperwork
- Demonstrate through experience or training a thorough understanding of all depart mental processes
- Ability to demonstrate through experience or training sound management skills supporting direct reports in a fair and unbiased manner
- Able to work in a team displaying a high level of patience and a consideration of others needs
- Ability to ask questions and analyse the information to determine customers needs
- Making decisions demonstrating loyalty, trust and professionalism at all times
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Basic website and database knowledge
If you do not hear from a Consultant within two weeks of submitting your application then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.