Salary: £24,000 - £26,000
Ref: Basingstoke - T 4840
Our client is looking for an individual to join their team as a Client Operations Team Leader. The successful candidate will provide an outstanding level of customer service and ensure their team deals with customer enquiries and complaints professionally. You will be the first point of contact for your team’s escalations.
- Promote excellent customer service at all times, be professional in all interactions.
- Be first point of contact with escalations for your team, and other teams in the absence of their Team Leader.
- Manage team performance and escalations.
- Attend Buyer meetings and produce stats for inclusion in monthly reports.
- Work closely with Sales team to ensure clear communication channels for requirements and support are met.
- Support strategic projects, where required.
- Support training of new products, product updates within the team.
- Ensure all inbound customer calls are managed appropriately and in-line with business KPI targets.
- Ensure all outbound customer call-backs are managed efficiently, accurately and within a timely manner.
- Arrange 1:1’s with team members and manage performance and sickness in line with company policy.
- Audit staff in line with team process and standard.
- Manage business KPIs on a daily basis
- Manage and distribute daily workload reports relevant to your team and keep clear statistics to show volume and completion status.
- Support other Team Leaders and Team Members with a positive attitude and willingness to achieve a high standard of working practice.
- Provide a quality service to customers in all interactions.
- Preparation and management of team performance stats spreadsheets, report where required.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Customer service experience in a similar role or senior capacity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills essential.
- Ability to demonstrate previous success and experience in a similar function.
- Good listening skills
- Attention to detail.
- Positive, self-driven & results orientated.
- Reliable, tolerant and determined.
- Well presented, business minded with a clear focus, professional attitude at all times.
If you do not hear from a Consultant within 2 weeks of your application, then unfortunately on this occasion, you have been unsuccessful.