Salary: £23,000 - £28,000
Ref: T 9174
Our client is looking to expand its collections team in Basingstoke. You will ideally have Account Management experience and be willing to undertake the following duties
- Maintaining integrity of case load; ensuring letters, emails and calls are dealt with and resolved to agreed SLAs and to the highest standard
- Effectively collect arrears on accounts by telephone using all tools available whilst maintaining excellent customer service levels within agreed call backs.
- Identify, manage and resolve customer complaints to a high standard
- To carry out all actions in accordance with the company’s policy and Service Level Agreement
- Escalation of challenging accounts to Collections Manager
- Ensure adherence to internal / external compliance and audit requirements
- All other associated duties and responsibilities
- Effective communicator
- Strong negotiator with a drive to setting sustainable payment plans
- Passion for delivering excellent service
- Ability to identify the root cause of the customers circumstances
- Excellent Interpersonal / Communication skills both written and orally
- Problem Solving
- Customer focused
- IT literate
- Embodies company culture and values
Please note - you will be required to work 37.5 hours per week on a rotational shift between 8am and 8pm Mon to Fri. This could be 8-4.30pm, 9-5.30pm, 10-7.30pm and 11.30 - 8pm and one Saturday and one Sunday per month.
If you have not heard from a Consultant within two weeks of submitting your application then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.