Salary: £21,000 - £26,000 per annum
Ref: Camberley - T2310
Working in this busy, fast-paced customer care department, the successful candidate will have scheduling or maintenance experience and be able to offer a first class service to all customers via telephone and e-mail
- Answering all incoming calls and dealing with e-mail requests
- Ensure customer files are up to date.
- Ensure customers, Customer Care Management and Customer Care Operatives are updated at all times where appropriate.
- Issue instructions to Customer Care Operatives/Contractors as appropriate.
- Participation in weekly Customer Care update meeting.
- Ensure any defects requiring inspection are forwarded to the appropriate person
- Ensure any identified defects are delegated appropriately.
- Ensure accurate recording of purchase orders and invoices.
- Raise cheque requests with accounts as requested, ensuring relevant correspondence and recording are completed.
- Ensure all invoicing & contra charging activity is recorded.
- Produce accurate and timely jobs sheets
If you do not hear from a consultant within two weeks of submitting your details, then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.