Salary: £20,000 - £24,000
Ref: Camberley - T 3749
Working in this busy, fast-paced customer care department, you will deal with customer queries received by telephone or written correspondence and coordinate and implement all actions in a timely and professional manner in line with policies and procedures. Liaising with landlords, estate agents, site managers.
- Ensure customer information is logged, responded to and up to date.
- Ensure record is made of customer telephone calls and emergencies are responded to immediately
- Issue instructions to Customer Care Operatives as appropriate.
- Follow up on all outstanding works and take appropriate action to ensure works wherever possible are completed within service level agreement.
- Complete administration duties.
- Ensure that every customer receives customer care welcome pack upon completion.
- Ensure that day courtesy calls are made to new customers, log any defects identified and that systems are updated in preparation for director calls
- Review as appropriate, materials required by Customer Care Operatives & Customer Care office supplies ensuring accurate recording of purchase orders and invoices.
- Raise cheque requests with accounts as requested by Senior Coordinator or Head of Customer Care ensuring relevant correspondence and recording are completed.
- Ensure all invoicing & contra charging activity is recorded
- Ensure any accidents, or potential risks are reported to a manager immediately. Accidents must be accurately recorded in the accident record book.
If you do not hear from a Consultant within two weeks of submitting your application, then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.