Are you looking for a role in a busy, friendly environment on a temp to perm basis? Are you available from the 9 April 2018 to work initially on a temp to perm basis? Do you have a confident, persuasive telephone manner? If so, our client is looking to expand their contact centre with individuals who can provide a high level of customer service to their clients via a range of mediums including telephone, email, SMS and social media.
- Provide administrative support for the sales service and direct support to Sales Consultants.
- Make and receive contact with customers by telephone, email, SMS, and Social Media.
- You’ll build rapport with customers using open questions to better understand the customer's circumstances, needs and what’s important to them.
- Understand the various products that they offer the customers and keep knowledge up to date by training, coaching and sharing with colleagues.
- Collate and maintain information around availability of developments and homes using the Customer Relationship Management system.
- Keep and maintain accurate records via the Customer Relationship Management System.
- Use appropriate call scripts and email templates to facilitate the efficient appropriate responses to customers within agreed service levels (currently 24 hours).
- Collate and manage the collection of a large number of documents from various sources (i.e. internal and external stake holders).
- Arrange for legal documentation to be reviewed by appropriate departments and external stake holders.
- Establish effective relationships with internal departments, development, and finance to ensure effective knowledge sharing is in place.
- Reference, scan and file documents as necessary to support success of project.
Please note there is no parking.
If you do not hear from a Consultant within 2 weeks of your application then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.