Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Ref: T 9274
An exciting opportunity to join and help build a brand new Collections and Customer Service team to support the growth of their finance business. Provide front line service administration support to customers and retailers to ensure that business objectives are met within regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Maintaining integrity of case load; ensuring letters, emails and calls are dealt with and resolved to agreed SLAs and to the highest standard
- Identify, manage and resolve customer complaints to a high standard
- Closely managing all customer disputes with retailers to completion and / or escalation to service manager or Compliance Team
- Completing courtesy calls to customers pre / post completion
- Escalation of challenging accounts to Service Manager, both customer and retailer
- Ensure adherence to internal / external compliance and audit requirements
- All other associated duties and responsibilities
- Effective communicator
- Passion for delivering excellent service
- Excellent Interpersonal / communication skills both written and orally
- Problem solving
- Customer thinking
- IT literate
- Embodies company culture and values
Please note - you will be required to work 37.5 hours per week on a rotational shift between 8am and 8pm Mon to Fri and one Saturday and one Sunday per month.
If you have not heard from a Consultant within two weeks of submitting your application then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.