Salary: £19,000 - £21,000
Ref: Basingstoke - T 3830
Do you have previous experience working within a call centre environment? Are you a real team player? If so our client is looking to recruit an individual on a permanent basis to join their team located in Basingstoke. You will be working within their servicing centre providing front line service support to customers and retailers to ensure that objectives are met within regulatory and legislative requirements.
This role will include varied communication channels including call, ensuring letters, emails are dealt with and resolved to agreed SLAs and to the highest standard.
This position will include evening and Saturday working hours on a rota basis.
- Team player
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Listening skills pro-actively assisting colleagues when required as well as understanding customer requirements
- Previous experience working within a call centre environment, dealing with a variety of customers
- Previous experience working within an FCA regulated environment
- Experience within a credit or consumer loan environment desirable
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- Attention to detail
- FCA knowledge
- Previous use of customer databases
As well as a competitive base salary, we also offer:
- Discretionary Bonus - Up to 10% salary subject to company and personal performance
- Perkbox for a range of discounts including ASOS, M&S, free mobile phone insurance & discounted Gym memberships
- Life Insurance - 5 x Salary
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Cover
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Childcare Vouchers
- Recognition Schemes & Social Events
- Informal Dress Code in Basingstoke, dress down on Fridays in London
If you do not hear from a Consultant within 2 weeks of your application, then on this occasion, you have been unsuccessful.