Looking to start work from the 11 September 2017? Our client is seeking a team of outgoing individuals to assume responsibility for negotiating the settlement of outstanding debt.
Ideally you will have customer service experience gained within a retail or office environment, strong written and spoken communication skills, outgoing rather than quiet and shy.
Areas of Concentration
• Use of Dialler to maximise collections potential
• Ensuring computer records are maintained & updated following each telephone call
• Outbound and inbound call management to collect payments
• Negotiation of payment arrangements & settlements
• Investigating income and expenditure details to reach acceptable settlement figures & repayment plans which are affordable to the debtor
Skills & experience
• Computer literate
• Good typing speed
• Basic Numeracy
• Inbound & outbound calling
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent telephone manner
If you have not heard from a Consultant within the next 2 weeks, then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.apply now