Salary: £8.50 per hour
Ref: Basingstoke -T 5476
Are you customer focused and looking for temporary work in Basingstoke? This organisation is seeking individuals to join their vibrant and busy team on a temporary basis initially.
This role would suit candidates who have either a customer service or retail background and are looking to progress within a commercial office environment.
- Answer enquiries through telephone and email communication, while maintaining and updating the customer database
- Dealing with order enquiries, return etc
- Maintain a sense of urgency in responding to the customer needs
- Be creative and go above and beyond when assisting customers
- Accurate and efficient order entry
- Ask probing questions and overcome objections
Experience and skills required:
- Customer service experience from a retail or commercial background
- Pleasant and professional telephone etiquette
- Take charge attitude. Enjoys the challenges that a customer service job can present
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Outlook) and of Internet,
- Flexible, open minded and solution oriented with the ability to adapt to the fast paced Internet environment
- Excellent judgement and decision making skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Positive and enthusiastic, with a real team spirit
If you do not hear from a Consultant within two weeks of submitting your application then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.