Ref: Basingstoke - T 3945
Are you customer focused and looking for temporary work in Basingstoke? Can you commence employment from Monday 19 November 2018? Will you commit to working until at least mid January 2019? If the answer is yes, we are actively seeking enthusiastic and reliable candidates who wish to work in a fast moving customer services environment.
This role would suit candidates who have either a customer service or retail background and are looking to progress within a commercial office environment.
- Dealing with order enquiries, return etc
- Answer enquiries through telephone and email communication, while maintaining and updating the customer database
- Maintain a sense of urgency in responding to the customer needs
- Be creative and go above and beyond when assisting customers
- Accurate and efficient order entry
- Ask probing questions and overcome objections
Experience and skills required:
- Customer service experience from a retail or commercial background
- Pleasant and professional telephone etiquette
- Take charge attitude. Enjoys the challenges that a customer service job can present
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Outlook) and of Internet,
- Flexible, open minded and solution oriented with the ability to adapt to the fast paced Internet environment
- Positive and enthusiastic, with a real team spirit
- Excellent judgement and decision making skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
If you do not hear from a Consultant within two weeks of submitting your application then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.