Salary: £24,000 - £25,000
Ref: T 1647
Are you customer focussed with the ability to work alone and be self-motivated? This pivotal role needs someone to take responsibility for customer orders, pricing, delivery enquiries and any other issues that may arise. Ideally you will be able to understand technical orders and part numbers.
You will facilitate a smooth administrative process to ensure orders are processed swiftly, establishing/maintaining strong internal company relationships of confidence.
- Communicating effectively with customers via the telephone
- Contribute to reinforce partner relationships
- Validate and process orders, ensuring contract obligations are met (check price, delivery, specifications, terms of condition
- Manage and control delivery
- Troubleshoot any issues that arise
- Manage after sales problems or customer claims and follow up on actions required
- Ensure invoices are printed and posted accordingly
- Assist in the ongoing continuous improvement of customer services generally to maximize the benefit to Company whilst providing outstanding service to the customer
- Maintains the switchboard including over flow calls
- Ensure catering and hospitality are extended to visitors, arranging transfers for overseas clientele and colleagues, including organisation of lunches for meetings as required
- Maintains daily post requirements (incoming/outgoing) - collection of the daily post and sending recorded delivery items
- Able to operate MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) at a good level
- PC literate
- Solving customer complaints
- Acknowledge all orders and queries within 24-48 hours
If you have not heard from a Consultant within 2 weeks of your application, then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.