Ref: Newbury - T 4594
Do you have previous experience of working in a Service Desk environment? Are you available to commence employment immediately? If so, this could be the ideal role for you.
Located in Newbury with regular travel to other offices, you will be the first point of contact for end users to receive support and maintenance within the organisation’s desktop computing and application system environment.
- Taking full end to end ownership for the incidents and problems with responsibility that includes supporting business system applications and installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all desktop operating IT hardware and equipment to ensure optimal workstation performance.
- Troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone, via e-mail or other messaging) in a timely manner ensuring clear and effective communication throughout the cycle of support, providing end-user assistance where required.
- Taking ownership for the escalation of incidents and problems to the Desktop Support Specialists that cannot be resolved by an Analyst and still managing these to ensure end to end ownership, effective communication and timely resolution.
- ITIL Foundation Certificate (V2) or (V3)
- Customer Service experience
- Previous experience of working in a Service Desk environment or similar support role (minimum 1-2 years).
- Demonstrable experience of Microsoft Windows and other operating systems as well as various software packages including Microsoft Office
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people in a professional manner, face to face and by phone.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Proactive attitude
- Strong Customer Focus
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Technology Stack and Active Directory
- Citrix experience preferred but not essential
If you do not hear from a Consultant within 2 weeks of your application, then unfortunately on this occasion, you have been unsuccessful.