Salary: £16.11 per hour
Ref: Newbury - T 4755
Do you have experience of supporting a Windows 10 rollout? If so, our client is looking for an individual on a temporary basis to join their team in Newbury. The successful candidate will support Windows 10 Rollout across the business.
- Ensuring the highest levels of customer focus and collaborative working for incidents and problems that are escalated as well as when necessary being the first point of contact for end users to receive support and maintenance within the organisation’s desktop computing and application system environment.
- Taking full end to end ownership for incidents and problems dealt with including supporting Desktop Support Analysts in support of business system applications and installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all desktop operating IT hardware and equipment to ensure optimal workstation performance.
- Troubleshoot problem areas in a timely manner ensuring clear and effective communication throughout the cycle of support.
- Taking ownership and direct responsibility for the escalation to the Infrastructure team of incidents and problems that cannot be resolved and still managing these to ensure end to end ownership.
- Accountable for ensuring Desktop Support Analysts are assisted in answering telephone calls at peak call times.
- As required prepare tests and applications for monitoring desktop performance, and then provide performance statistics and reports.
- Responsible for preparing, maintaining, and upholding procedures for logging, reporting, and statistically monitoring desktop operations.
- Responsible for the maintenance of an Asset register for the inventory of all desktop equipment and software.
- If necessary, liaise with third-party support and technical equipment vendors
- Demonstrate an excellent commitment to customer service ensuring that a positive customer experience is delivered at all times.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times in relation to business sensitive, personal and secure information gained through work.
- Participate in learning and development activities that develop personal.
If you do not hear from a Consultant within 2 weeks of your application then unfortunately, on this occasion, you have been unsuccessful.