Ref: Basingstoke - T 4834
Are you fluently spoken in Dutch or Danish? Are you available immediately on a temporary basis? If so our client is seeking a commercially minded individual to join their vibrant and busy team on a on-going temporary basis, with the possibility of a perm role.
This role would suit candidates who have either a customer service or retail background and are looking to progress within a commercial office environment.
- Answer inquiries through telephone and email communication, whilst maintaining and updating the customer database
- Dealing with order enquiries and returns
- Maintain a sense of urgency in responding to the customer needs
- Be creative and go above and beyond when assisting customers
- Accurate and efficient order entry.
- Ask probing questions and overcome objections
Experience and skills required:
- Pleasant and professional telephone etiquette
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Outlook) and of Internet,
- Analytical/problem solving skills
- Customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Positive and enthusiastic, with a real team spirit
If you have not heard from a Consultant within 2 weeks of your application, then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.