Salary: £20,000 - £24,000
Ref: T 6575
Our client is seeking a strong commercially minded, German speaking individual with a "can do" attitude to join their team on a permanent basis.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supporting major customers and visiting new potential customers/ prospecting new sales avenues.
- Temporary sales cover of vacant territories through customer visits and telesales.
- Recruitment of new sales force and field training.
- Supporting National Accounts in Germany.
- Responsibility for all German administration.
- To help develop German "On Line "sales opportunities.
- Managing some Member Groups
- Reviewing and reading through German customer contracts and ensuring all aspects of the contract are followed to the letter and ensuring all departments are following the instructions.
- Regular visits to Germany as necessary to work with agents and customers
- Attend trade shows
Administration responsibility for all German and distributors including:
- Dealing telephone enquires from customers and sales team in a friendly and efficient manner, dealing with all aspects of customer service requests, complaints, investigating and resolving queries.
- Processing incoming orders and ensuring all delivery and any special instructions are communicated to the relevant departments.
- Marketing support, customer promotions etc
- To liaise with the Accounts department to ensure customers are within their credit limit, following up with new customers for pro forma payment.
- Prepare and submit relevant administration in a timely and accurate manner, for example: shipping schedules; credit control mechanism; declarations; packing, routing and transport.
- Maintaining customer information on customer database and maintaining all paperwork and procedures.
- Understanding company policies and procedures and suggest ways to improve.
- Communication maintaining regular contact and working with all sales divisions.
If you do not hear from a Consultant within 2 weeks of your application, then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.