Salary: £20,000 - £24,000
Ref: Basingstoke - T 2734
If you're German speaking and looking to commence employment immediately then this could be the ideal role for you. Reporting to the General Sales Manager you will be overseeing the commercial requirements for the German Territory Including;
- Responsibility for achieving monthly sales targets, through daily contact with the German field agents, training and development.
- Recruitment of new sales force and field training.
- Supporting National Accounts in Germany.
- Responsibility for all German administration.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries from customers and sales team in a friendly and efficient manner, dealing with all aspects of customer service requests, complaints, investigating and resolving queries.
- Processing incoming orders and ensuring all delivery and any special instructions are communicated to the relevant departments.
- Initiating Marketing support, customer promotions etc
- To liaise with Accounts department to ensure customers are within their credit limit, following up with new customers for pro forma payment etc.
- Prepare and submit relevant administration in a timely and accurate manner, for example: shipping schedules; credit control mechanism; declarations; packing, routing and transport.
- Maintaining customer information on customer database and maintaining all paperwork and procedures.
- Reviewing and translating German customer contracts and ensuring all aspects of the contract are followed to the letter and ensuring all departments are following the instructions.
- Regular visits to Germany as necessary to work with agents and customers.
- Working within company policies and procedures.
If you do not hear from a Consultant within 2 weeks of your application, then unfortunately on this occasion, you have been unsuccessful.