Salary: £15.06 per hour
Ref: Basingstoke - T 2845
Our client is looking for a temporary Graphic Designer, working full time, Monday to Friday (9am - 5pm) up until the end of March 2019 with the possibility of extension.
You will provide an efficient, effective and high quality integrated design and publishing service, as part of an effective communications department.
You will further support communications and marketing activity as part of the communications team to help maintain their good reputation among residents and other communities and audiences and help to keep them well informed.
Main responsibilities of the role are:
- To help create effective communications and marketing campaigns, working together with other members of the communications team, advising on and delivering design concepts to staff at all levels in the organisation to meet needs from briefing to print or digital publication.
- To provide courteous and friendly customer advice for communications, design and print enquiries.
- To develop, control and manage use of the corporate brand, style and other communications policies and protocols under the direction of the Senior Communications Officer and the Communications and Marketing Manager.
- To work with the in-house print staff, external printers and IT services team to ensure high quality and good value production of communications and marketing materials in all formats including digital communications.
- To prioritise design jobs, working with the communications, print and IT teams and according to the strategic objectives, to make sure deadlines are met.
- To assist in maintaining the corporate library of digital images, videos and animations including those commissioned, purchased and created in-house, and logos.
- To ensure the effective distribution of publications
If you do not hear from a Consultant within two weeks of submitting your application then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.