Ref: Basingstoke - T 4840
Working closely with the Managing Director our client is looking to recruit an individual on a full time permanent basis. The successful candidate will contribute to the development of customer satisfaction and loyalty to provide the customer with a level of service and trust to develop the company's image. You will ensure the optimal organisation, efficiency and development of the Customer Service teams and activities to achieve Service objectives. in addition to this the ideal candidate must have experience gained from within the Health/Medical sector with Matrix organisations.
- Define the vision and strategy of UK & Ireland customer service aligned with the corporate vision and guidelines of the company. Define and prepare customer service evolutions based on existing products and those under development.
- Lead, manage, motivate, develop and optimise human and material resources in order to perform the Customer Service activities: helpdesk, field, workshop, engineering administration and new services with the Managers, Service Engineers, Application Specialists, IT Specialists and Engineering Administrators.
- Develop our collaborators (expertise / management / spirit) and structure the department to build a UK & Ireland team spirit and a strong collaboration within a Northern European Cluster organisation. Ensure good collaboration and interaction with other departments such as Sales, Marketing, Finance, Supply, Human Resources and Quality Assurance.
- Guarantee the commercial policy of Service. Adapt this trade policy to be in line with the market and take into account the new systems. Strongly contribute to the evolution of the Sales.
- Define and evolve Customer Service rules and processes (business / field / helpdesk / workshop), in order to guarantee the quality of service to customers and the efficiency of the organization (lean and standardised).
- Define our subcontracting needs, negotiate, prepare contracts with the legal department.
- Responsible for data security for the UK subsidiary and meeting relevant guidelines and policies to allow connection to the digital network.
If you do not hear from a Consultant within 2 weeks of your application, then unfortunately on this occasion, you have been unsuccessful.