Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Ref: Basingstoke - T 6976
We are working on behalf or a local organisation located in Basingstoke who are seeking a Hire Shop Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate with ensure smooth running of the shop, ensure all equipment is well maintained and have previous managerial experience.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure equipment is maintained, serviced and cleaned to highest standard
- Provide instruction & training of equipment to customers
- Ensure all equipment is inspected and tested
- Ensure prompt & safe delivery/collection of equipment
- Ensure accurate records are maintained
- Booking in of new stock and merchandising in shop area
- Serve customers
- Good IT skills
- Full and clean driving license with confidence in driving Ford Transit
- Some knowledge of the construction industry would be useful
- Punctual and reliable
- Experience in a retail environment would be useful
- C1 license classification (to drive 7.5Ton) lorry would be desirable but not essential
Working hours are currently Monday to Friday 7am until 5pm. During summer months, they may be opening up on a Saturday morning.
If you do not hear from a Consultant within two weeks of submitting your application then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.