Ref: T 2684
Do you have a diplomatic and confidential approach to work? If so our client is seeking an individual on a temporary basis to support the wider home Ownership team. You will work as part of a dedicated team to deliver exceptional customer services.
- To provide administrative support with day to day property and block inspections, following up property repairs and liaising with customers and contractors, liaising with property managers on breaches of leases and enforcing lease obligations.
- Monitor the housing systems to identify and recover arrears of rent and service charges for shared ownership, in order to achieve income targets. Understand customer rent accounts to enable accurate information to be given to customers and to take telephone payments.
- Support Property Managers in the collection of arrears, by minimising debts, including maximising the collection of rent, service charges, ground rent, and conventional leasehold properties for current customers and minimise former customer debts, in line with policies, procedures and target
- Manage the administration of current court cases, including processing court applications for possession, liaising with courts on cases where necessary, preparing paperwork for court cases, arranging evictions and managing the recording systems.
- Goods receipt purchase orders on Agresso and inspect and certify QLX variation orders as necessary ensuring this is completed on a monthly basis.
- Compile new tenancy packs with property keys for property managers to sign up new customers.
- A diplomatic and confidential approach
- Positive and flexible attitude, be exceptionally organised and be able to prioritise effectively
- Proven leasehold/ property management experience
- Excellent customer service, administrative and IT skills needed.
If you have not heard back from a Consultant within 2 weeks, then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.