Salary: £14 - £15.59
Ref: T 9173
Location : Bristol
A temporary opportunity has become available within this established organisation. The ideal candidate will provide an excellent core landlord service to leasehold customers, ensuring the management is in accordance with the terms of leases, legislation, regulation, and best practice.
You will work as part of a dedicated customer centric team to deliver exceptional customer services. You will ensure income is maximised and will lead on the identification and delivery of annual financial surpluses, which delivers continuous operating efficiencies.
This role will be flexible to ensure that all areas and tasks are covered at all times, from pre-tenancy and lower level arrears management, through to court proceedings.
- To manage pre void inspections, day to day property and block inspections, diagnosing basic property repairs, dealing with breaches of leases and enforcing lease obligations
- Managing of arrears, court attendance, and minimising debts, including maximising the collection of rent, service charges, ground rent, rent and conventional leasehold properties for current customers and minimise former customer debts, in line with policies, procedures and targets.
- Use the housing management systems to monitor, identify and recover arrears of rent and service charges for shared ownership, in order to achieve income targets
- Attend and present evidence at Court on behalf of the organisation and produce and serve notices to ensure that arrears target levels are achieved. Attend evictions with Court Officials.
- Conduct monthly block/scheme inspections of shared ownership, leaseholder, market rent, and key worker schemes ensuring that the reporting and completion of repairs is undertaken to a high standard and in timescale.
- Arrange communal repairs where necessary; making suitable recommendations on required works, liaise with property services in respect of cyclical, routine maintenance, major works, and sinking funds ensuring works are of a good standard and completed to timescale.
- Attend and chair resident group meetings for leaseholders and shared owners.
- Manage the administration of service charge accounts, including consultation with residents and leaseholders and respond to requests for information. Ensuring it is in compliance with Section 20 or the Landlord and Tenant Act 1985 as requested.
- Liaise with Income and Compliance Manager over the re-sale of shared ownership properties, including responding to solicitor enquiries within set timescales.
- Organise own time and workload to achieve deadlines and targets, adopting a flexible approach to cover areas of work for colleagues asrequested
- Goods receipt purchase orders on Agresso and inspect and certify QLX variation orders as necessary ensuring this is completed on a monthly basis.
The successful candidate for this role must have knowledge of Leasehold legislation
If you do not hear from a Consultant within 2 weeks of your application then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.