Salary: £223 - £263 per day
Ref: Winchester - T1201
This professional organisation is seeking an experienced HR Advisor to join their team on a long term temporary basis. The main purpose of the role is to deliver influential advice on a range of HR policies and practices working closely with HR colleagues and all levels of employees and leaders across the group, including building and maintaining relationships with the union and other employee representatives.
Primarily, the ideal candidate will be delivering the TUPE consultation process which will involve briefing managers and employees affected by TUPE, populate and maintain TUPE documents, review and update HR policy's etc. Duties will also include working closely with HR BP's, managing issues with regards to TUPE and other reorg/redundancy processes.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience of TUPE and will be able to deal confidently with ambiguity. Ideally previous experience gained from within the private sector would be preferred coupled with the ability to think on your feet and self manage your own workload.
- To provide technical expertise to support and advise in the business
- Work closely with external partners to ensure a pragmatic, cost effective and timely solution
- Build relationships within HR and the business to promote best practice and continuous improvement
- Business change including, TUPE, M&A activity, reorganisation, relocation and redundancy execution
- Promotes GDPR compliance within team and function with a sound understanding of principles and best practise ways of working
- Has an appreciation of, and acts with discretion and confidentiality with regards to the data that should be shared with the transferors and transferees in TUPE scenarios
- Builds robust and credible relationships and appropriately and confidently manages stakeholders
- Pro-actively addresses and resolves conflict
- To review and propose recommendations to policies and process and apply a continuous improvement approach related to areas of business change
- Competent with all types of consultation
- Supports HR projects and programmes
- Effectively tracks, monitors and reports on project progress, individual impacts and potential implications in line with Company systems
- Builds consultation collateral; presentations, letters, calculations etc., taking full accountability for message delivery and related record keeping
- Addresses grievances and appeals as a result of any business change processes
- Good understanding and proven application of a broad range of HR topics, including managing ill-health, disciplinaries and grievances
- Minimum of a level 5 certificate in Human Resource practice (CIPD or recognised equivalent)
- Experience of problem solving, including persuasive and negotiation attributes
- Experience in interpreting, advising and implementing HR policies and procedures
- Experience in working with a HR information system including, accessing, inputting, and compiling data
- Strong ability to research and analyse
- Good employment law knowledge with a strong insight into service delivery and best practice approaches within HR
- There may be occasional travel to other sites
If you do not hear from a Consultant within 2 weeks of your application then unfortunately, on this occasion, you have been unsuccessful.