Salary: £22,000 - £24,000
Ref: T 8294
Do you have experience of working within a financial office environment? Are you a real team player? If so this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
- To ensure the security of the company through efficient and effective management of a portfolio of clients.
- Provide administration support to the Operations Team.
- Deliver excellent customer service to all clients, prospect clients, internal and external customers.
- To ensure appropriate practices and procedures are followed and ensure best practice is shared and implemented within the operating company and the Group.
- Assist the Operations Team to maximise business opportunities.
- Completion of Month End Reconciliation, with all associated documentation.
- Operate effective chasing process of MER pack (including all associated documents e.g.Bank statements, retro accruals) for your portfolio of clients. Report exceptions to the RelationshipManager & Assistant Relationship Manager.
- Ensure timely reporting of Bad Debt Protection in line with KPC’s.
Day to day administration
- Complete Month End Reconciliation Process for your portfolio of clients, including due diligence and checking of all items submitted by the client. Attempt to balance MER, and support clients in their endeavours to do the same.
- Investigate MER differences and input reserves as appropriate, including ageing contras and general reserves.
- Escalate matters of risk concern to appropriate staff.
- Monitor Credit Limits and High Involvements in line with KPC.
- Prepare client payments in line with authority limits.
- Input and allocation of cash, refunds, payments, invoices and credit notes and daily balancing.
Requirements of the role:
- Experience - Proven experience of working in an office environment, ideally in the financial service sector
- Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint; administration, planning and organising; customer service skills and ability to work alone whilst being a team player
- Finance product knowledge, experience supporting an operational team,
- Qualifications - NVQ - administration, customer service or business related preferred
If you do not hear from a Consultant within 2 weeks of your application, then on this occasion, you have been unsuccessful.