Salary: £11 per hour
Ref: Southampton - T3010
We are working on behalf of a local employer who are currently seeking temporary Christmas staff to work within their busy and demanding in-coming customer call centre.
You will need to be fluent in at least one of these languages;
You must be able to commence training on Monday 11 November and the roles will be available until at least January 2020.
These positions have a weekly schedule where you must be able to work 37.5 hours per week, any days Sunday through to Saturday between 7 am to 8 pm.
- Answer inquiries through telephone and email communication, whilst maintaining and updating the customer database
- Maintain a sense of urgency in responding to the customer needs
- Be creative and go above and beyond when assisting customers
- Accurate and efficient order entry.
- Confidence to ask probing questions and the ability to overcome objections
- Fluent/native Italian, French or Dutch
- Pleasant and professional telephone etiquette
- A positive can do attitude to work
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Outlook & Word) and confident Internet usage & the ability to research
- Flexible, open minded and solution oriented with the ability to adapt to the fast-paced Internet environment
- Analytical/problem solving skills
- Excellent judgement and decision making skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, excellent grammar, spelling & punctuation.
- Understand customer service processes and procedures
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Positive and enthusiastic, with a real team spirit
If you have not heard from a Consultant within 2 weeks then unfortunately on this occasion, your application has been unsuccessful