Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
Ref: T 5839
Duration: Contract, Full-time
Due to continued growth and success, this professional organisation is looking to recruit a self motivated and conscientious individual to join on an initial 12 month fixed term contract basis.
- Accurate editing and keying of all orders, returns, retros, credits into the Vista system.
- Monitor all processing through to the point of invoice ensuring all required/defined checks are completed and customers are updated
- Resolve and respond to returns, queries and claims promptly
- Monitor despatch performance of orders through the warehouse and assist in workload management.
- Manipulating Excel documentation and converting other document formats to Excel for downloading into Scaleout programme, checking output and editing in Vista System where necessary.
- Ensure processes are as smart as they can be, understand the customers’ requirements and look for opportunities to develop and improve.
- Identify repetition of problems/issues and work to resolve.
- To be educated to GCSE level, with a preference for grades of C or above in English and Maths
- Data Capture/administration experience is preferable
- Accurate keying
- Excellent Excel skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- Articulate, with a polite positive and friendly manner
- Flexible and willing attitude, able to work within a team environment
If you have not heard back from a Consultant within 2 weeks, then on this occasion unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.