Salary: £19,000 - £21,000
Ref: Amesbury - T 3849
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Logistics Coordinator to take on this busy role within a small team. You must have a similar hands on working experience in logistics, stores or warehouse ideally in the aerospace or automotive industry.
- Goods Receipt: Receive customer material, raise customer file to include; Booking in Form, Freight Documents and Customer Order. Maintain stock location records for customer product. Take sole responsibility for the storage and handling of customer product pre and post repair to include Issue to Repair / Sub Contract and re receipt.
- Dispatch: Gather all documentation for Shipping, Wrap, Pack Blade and place in the correct Crate. Complete pre delivery checks. Coordinate collations with customers and their agents, load and unload vehicles ensure collection / delivery is signed off.
- Import / Export knowledge would be beneficial.
- Prepare and issue all Customs documents (Customs Invoices etc).
- Obtain HMRC approval for all import entry, serial number and Import date.
- Must be able to achieve base line 3rd party security screening
- Must be self-motivated within a small team to achieve excellence and solve problems objectively.
- Must be used to working in a continual improvement environment, poses a positive attitude and be adaptable to learning new techniques as well as being able to play a key part in a small team.
- Must have similar hands on working experience in logistics, stores or warehouse ideally in the aerospace or automotive industry were parts are regularly imported and or exported.
- Must have strong MRP and IT skills.
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs including Maths & English (Grade C or above).
- Must have strong communication skills and command of the English language and used to dealing direct with customers and or their agents.
- Ideally will have a fork lift licence but training may be provided to the right candidate.
- Import / Export and HMRC compliance experience would be desirable, however training may be provided for suitable candidates.
If you do not hear from a Consultant within two weeks of submitting your application, then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.