Salary: £30,000 - £32,000
Ref: Winchester - T 2839
Located in Winchester, our client is seeking a bright and confident individual ideally from a professional services background to join their team. This is a purely marketing role, not sales. You will have previous experience of working within Marketing carrying out business development within the marketing team. Together with other members of the team, you will deliver integrated and impactful campaigns.
The successful applicant will work on a range of marketing plans and campaigns including content, events, client relationship development, and brand driven campaigns.
- Work with partners and other members of the BD team to deliver effective marketing and plans and activities, using a wide range of tactics and channels
- Dealing with campaigns, conferences, branding, LinkedIn etc
- Execute and manage a variety of BD activities, such as events, market research, literature and report production, communications, product and message development, client targeting, acquisition and development from planning, through to implementation.
- Manage the delivery of projects and tasks including taking briefs, follow up, measuring return on investment, and ensuring internal stakeholder buy in at all stages
- Develop integrated and innovative marketing and sales support campaigns which reach the right people with the right message at the right time.
- Manage the production process of content and thought leadership
- Draft marketing and sales support materials (working with partners where appropriate) such as emails, web copy, brochures, event literature, presentations and blog
- Work with specialists in the team (eg PR, digital, design, CRM, events) and external agencies and suppliers where appropriate to deliver successful results
Skills and Qualities:
- Understanding of a variety of areas within the marketing mix to increase the external profile of the business which may include events, digital, thought leadership, content, market research, communications, product and message development, client targeting, acquisition and development. Training will be provided as needed.
- Good at working on simultaneous projects, while working to tight deadlines and being calm under pressure
- Excellent project management skills - prioritising, organising workload, planning, seeing project through to completion
- Strong communication (written and spoken) and organisational skills
- Ability to manage implementation through others, both senior and junior
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work within a team effectively and collaboratively
Qualifications and experience
- Graduate with 3+ years business development/marketing experience, preferably within B2B professional or financial services.
- Desirable: achieved or working towards an appropriate professional qualification
- An understanding of financial, actuarial, consulting, investment and insurance markets would be valuable.
- Partnership experience desirable
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience and ability to use CRM databases, content management systems and email marketing tools is deirable. Basic understanding of design software would also be useful.
If you do not hear from a Consultant within 2 weeks of your application, then on this occasion, you have been unsuccessful.