Salary: £10 - £13
Ref: Lasham - T 4950
This organisation, located on the outskirts of Basingstoke, wishes to recruit an individual on a temp to perm basis to cover all aspects of accountancy duties. The ideal candidate will be able to work 15 hours per week, ideally mornings, Monday through to Friday. The successful candidate must have level 3/4 AAT.
- Prepare the company's book-keeping, banking and financial monitoring and forecasting
- Assist the external accountants and statutory authorities with preparation of tax returns and annual accounts
- Preparation of management accounts, reports and forecasts for the company directors
- Record sales of company goods using 'Vantage' software and importing all invoice data to Xero sales ledger
- Record purchase of products
- Record expenses receipts and credit card statements and reconcile with data entered to 'Xero' Accounting software
- 1st Level operation of banking (HSBC): operate sales direct debits, bank receipts and prepare payments to creditors daily and update Xero
- Prepare and monitor cash flow forecasts using Microsoft Excel and manage payments to creditors
This role would suit a flexible and knowledgeable individual who can demonstrate high levels of accountancy exposure.
Due to the location of this company, you must have your own form of reliable transport.
If you do not hear from a Consultant within 2 weeks of your application, then unfortunately on this occasion, you have been unsuccessful.