Salary: £20,000 pro rata
Ref: Winchester - T0211
This part time Secretarial asst role is working 25-28 hours over 4 or 5 days. Must be happy working with numbers as it is based in the accounts team. Salary will be pro-rata'd to reflect the hours worked.
You will provide a comprehensive secretarial/administrative support service to the accounts and payroll function. The position requires a well-organised, personable individual with an ability to work as part of a team. Conscientious, reliable, and efficient and be able to display a positive attitude and willingness to learn. Accuracy, attention to detail, flexibility and common sense are very important attributes.
You will be working between 25-28 hours per week
- Scanning documentation and scanning paperwork
- Opening and scanning the post each day and distributing to the relevant team members
- Assisting the Pensions Administration department in the production of written or visual material to the company’s quality standards
- Creating and drafting letters in respect of information requests going to third parties
- Amending Trustee Report & Accounts and update charts and tables
- Update change of details on member records
- Archiving and filing as necessary
- Assembling, binding and distributing Trustee Report & Accounts
- Assist in the organisation and completion of mailing exercises including checking and sending of payslips and annual P60s
- Answering telephones, taking messages and passing them to the appropriate team member.
- Arrange meetings, booking meeting rooms, setting up rotas, arranging and taking minutes for team meetings and other general team and office duties
- Liaising with the company’s internal signatories on a daily basis
- Input information on data files for bulk updates to check data has been entered accurately
- Assist in setting up library standard letters for regular tasks
- Assist in banking duties
- Work with the wider secretarial pool to cover for holidays and absences
- Fast typing speeds are not essential but must be at a reasonable speed and be accurate.
If you have not heard from a Consultant within 2 weeks then unfortunately on this occasion, your application has been unsuccessful