Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 - Pro-rata
Ref: Basingstoke - T 3849
Due to continued growth our client is looking to recruit a couple of individuals to join their growing team located in central Basingstoke. You must be able to work 5pm to 8pm Mon to Thurs and 9am - 1pm on Sat and have excellent communication skills alongside good customer service.
- Interacting with a range of customers, organizing and maintaining loan payments
- Delivering timely and accurate administration duties
- Dealing with general account queries and questions
- Building rapport and showing understanding, empathy and providing payment solutions to suit customer's needs and situations
- Maintain process and policy knowledge in line with our FCA regulations.
- Delivering first class service to both internal and external customers
- Inbound and Outbound calling using our IVM system
To be considered for this position you will ideally possess the following skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience working within a customer focused role
- Ability to learn and process complex information
- Ability to interpret information given to you
- Be able to establish customers needs by good questioning and listening skills
- Self-motivated and enjoys delivering exceptional service.
- Good Listening and Questioning Skills
- Negotiation Skills
We are going through an exciting time of growth and we are looking for bright, enthusiastic colleagues to join us on this journey. You will be rewarded well with the following benefits:
- Attractive base salary and annual discretionary bonus
- Free fruit and snacks in our spacious open plan office
- Regular team events and a legendary Christmas party
- Retail benefits like free mobile phone insurance and gym memberships through Perkbox
- Death in service cover
- Subsidised private healthcare
- Enhanced pension contribution
- Generous holiday entitlement
If you have not heard from a Consultant within 2 weeks of your application, then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.