Salary: £11.84 per hour
Ref: Basingstoke - T 4590
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic part time HR Administrator to join their Human Resources department on a temporary basis. The successful candidate will have excellent customer service skills and a strong eye for detail. You should enjoy working in a team and have the ability to manage a busy workload.
The working hours are Wednesday to Friday, covering the office between 8:30am - 5:30pm for up to 6 months.
- Act as a first point of contact for queries coming into the team, advising staff and customers appropriately
- Make arrangements for corporate inductions and conducting the first day induction for new employees to introduce and welcome them.
- Undertake all aspects of administration relating to core HR activities
- Dealing with recruitment, leavers and contractual changes for existing staff
- Advertising vacancies, using the most appropriate methods to reach potential candidates
- Collating applications, preparing interview schedules, job offers and contracts of employment
- Carrying out enhanced security checks for posts where necessary
- Assisting in preparation of documents for internal hearings, including note taking
- Arranging training courses and learning and development opportunities.
- Maintain and update HR systems keeping staffing records and data accurate
Please note, there is no parking on site, you will need to make alternative arrangements.
If you do not hear from a consultant within two weeks of submitting your details, then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.