Ref: Newbury - T 2834
Our client has an urgent requirement for a Payroll Manager to join their team on a temporary basis. The successful candidate will have a high level of technical knowledge and experienced with the year end process.
- To be fully responsible for the management and development of the Payroll team on a daily basis.
- Ensure the effective delivery of payroll services,ensuring data integrity and a high level of accuracy.
- To lead on and review the Payroll processes and systems, identifying possible improvements to the system and making recommendations for change and managing the process.
- Produce reports on payroll and pension information as and when required.
- To be the key contact for the company pension schemes including auto-enrollment responsibilities. Make appropriate pension deductions and complete monthly pension reconciliation ensuring administration compliance.
- To carry out all payroll month & year end functions including P60’s, PSA’s and P11d’s.
If you do not hear from a consultant within two weeks of submitting your details, then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.