Ref: Basingstoke - T 6976
If you are looking for a new temporary position, commencing at the beginning of February, within procurement and contracts then this could be the perfect opportunity for you. You will assist in the administration of the procurement activity on a day to day basis.
The successful candidate will collate the relevant monitoring information from allocated contracts on an agreed frequency and prepare reports on that information for use by department.
- To liaise with Officers and contract organisations to ensure the timely, accurate collection and input of data as and when required.
- To report on the key performance data received to and from the team.
- Keep the procurement and contract area of the Intranet and website up-to-date at all times.
- To keep the procurement and contract area of the Drive (electronic shared storage area) up-to-date at all times ensuring data is stored and disposed of in accordance with relevant retention and disposal policies.
- To plan, schedule and administer contract management meetings including venue/room booking, providing supporting documentation and taking minutes.
- To ensure that service delivery complies with current regulations.
Skills and Qualities:
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent including Mathematics and English
- Can demonstrate experience of working with suppliers desirable
- Experience working in an office
- Report writing - ability to summarise data and information and translate to reports/spreadsheets
- Experience of preparing and taking minutes
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Experience of working flexibly with the ability to prioritise workloads as needed
- Analysis and research skills
- Have a positive, enthusiastic, can-do approach
- Team working - can get things done through others. Participates and co-operates with team.
- Fully computer literate, including experience with Microsoft Office (especially Word) with an emphasis on using ICT to streamline processes.
If you do not hear from a Consultant within 2 weeks of your application, then unfortunately on this occasion, you have been unsuccessful.