Salary: £16-£18 per hour
Ref: Newbury - T2237
Our client requires an experienced Project Administrator to provide cover in the Project Office for a minimum of 6 months which could be extended further. You will be providing full admin support working 20 hours a week
- Setting up and maintaining office systems to support effective project management and to maintain and update files and records in the project directory.
- Assisting with the set up and administration of project governance meetings including project operational meeting, project board meetings and strategic meetings. Specifically, to book rooms, send appointments, prepare agendas and take minutes in support of various project meetings.
- Responding to broadband coverage enquiries from stakeholders from across the project area having acquired the necessary knowledge and expertise.
- Checking and processing milestone payment claims from the contract suppliers and process payments. This will also involve challenging any anomalies between work claimed for and work delivered.
- Maintaining and updating information on the website in accordance with the project’s communication plan.
- Maintaining project information up-to-date on the project’s site.
- To analyse and check project deployment data provided by our suppliers and to check theses against agreed contract/project schedules.
- To produce and format a range of documents, including reports, minutes and presentations, ensuring that they are accurate and well-presented and meet their required specifications and deadlines.
- To support the Project Manager with any other ad hoc projects.
- Good general education, qualified to GCSE level
- Good keyboard skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Outlook email)
- Proficient in computer filing structures and organisation of information
- Good working knowledge of English Grammar
- Good numeracy skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- A high-level understanding of project management
- Previous experience of working as part of a project team, or on a project administration role
- A good team player
- Self motivated
- Flexible attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Must be willing to occasionally travel to support meetings etc.
- Be willing to be flexible with working hours to support meetings
If you have not heard from a Consultant within 2 weeks of your application, then on this occasion your application has not been successful.