Our client is seeking a methodical, organised administrator to join their expanding team. You will be supporting the Quality Team Leader, managing diaries, booking meetings together with duties outlined below.
- Promote excellent customer service at all times, be professional in all interactions whether internal or external.
- Providing administrative support to the Quality and Compliance Team and the Customer Experience Manager.
- Ensuring all controlled documentation is reviewed on a regular basis, in line with our Quality Management System requirements. Liaising with document owners to obtain reviews and revisions.
- Ensuring document control is observed throughout the business by managing the controlled documents hard copy register, ensuring all controlled documents are signed in and out as appropriate.
- Support the Quality and Compliance Team with training. To include booking meetings in Outlook, providing links and hard copies of documentation and ensuring all necessary equipment is available for the training sessions.
- Supporting document owners with formatting of documents and use of controlled document templates.
- Supporting the Quality and Compliance Team with staff audit and internal audit schedules. To include ensuring the schedules are maintained, arranging meetings, booking rooms, taking minutes and saving documentation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with great attention to detail are essential
- Awareness of ISO9001 - desirable but not essential
- Experience in administration of a Quality Management System is preferred
- Experience in an administrative role
- Reliable, tolerant and determined
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including empathy and an ability to listen
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- IT literate
- Ability to plan personal work schedule and meet challenging deadlines
- Well presented, business minded with a clear focus and professional attitude at all times
If you have not heard from a Consultant within 2 weeks then unfortunately on this occasion, your application has been unsuccessful