Salary: £20,000 - £22,000
Ref: Basingstoke - T 5859
Do you have excellent customer service and administration skills? If so, our client is seeking a Rental Coordinator to join their team located in Basingstoke. The successful candidate will focus on the day to day administration of the fleet. You will have the ability to work independently and as part of a team, hold good communication skills, work to a high standard and be able to work to timescales as required.
- Answering the telephone and dealing with customer/sales force enquiries.
- Locate and select suitable trucks to meet customer requirements.
- Ensure successful interaction with other departments to ensure trucks are prepared and available for transportation in line with agreed customer expectations.
- To ensure all activities are logged and recorded on our rental management software.
- Raising contracts and invoices on a daily basis.
- Dealing with customer and/or sales force queries.
- Expanding service provided to customers by identifying new revenue streams and liaising with the Sales team.
- Dealing with invoice and customer queries in relation to current and/or terminated agreements.
- Ensuring customer returns are dealt with promptly and any damaged is invoiced.
- Carry out regular stock takes as required and ensure all equipment is labelled and booked in accordingly.
- Monitor and control rental fleet maintenance.
- Carry out other duties which may or may not be related to the job, as reasonably requested by management.
- Excellent customer service and administration skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Ability to work on their own initiative.
- Organised team player who can work under pressure in order to meet day to day demands of the position.
- High numeracy and accuracy skills.
- Attention to detail.
If you do not hear from a Consultant within 2 weeks of your application then unfortunately, on this occasion, you have been unsuccessful.