Salary: £10.50 - £12.30
Ref: Berkshire - T 7485
Are you available for temporary employment immediately? Do you have previous administrative experience ideally gained from within the HR environment? If so then this could be the ideal role for you. The successful candidate will provide an efficient and effective clerical service, affording support and administration to the Resourcing and Development team and assist in other initiatives undertaken by both the HR and Learning and Development teams.
- Be responsible for the organisation of training courses according to the annual training and development plan, including making arrangements with suitable venues, course etc.
- Provide a department point of contact in support of contractors, visitors and liaison as required.
- Be responsible for co-ordination and issue of joining instructions, training handouts, evaluation, course recording documents etc to ensure that training and development delivery is effectively monitored and maintained.
- To act as a first point of contact for the service, providing general administrate functions as and when required.
- Liaise with the HR, L&D and Business Support) to provide management information reports via the system as necessary.
- Active involvement in the use and support of Service Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- Undertake financial administration using relevant finance system and check and refer invoices to finance section for payment.
- Contribute to procurement and commissioning activities as directed by line management.
- Undertake recruitment campaigns for new entrants and internal promotional processes for operational staff as required.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to clearly express oneself and engage with people at all levels
- Demonstrable written and verbal skills, i.e. invite letters, emails, liaising with employees and external contractors and visitors
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Outlook) able to produce letters, send emails
- Previous administration experience
- Experience of training & development environment
- Experience of undertaking recruitment and promotion process
- Maths and English to GCSE level grade C or above or demonstrate equivalent qualifications
- Ability to travel to other locations and external meetings.
- Ability to work out of hours.
- General understanding of database work and the importance of accurate data
If you do not hear from a Consultant within two weeks of submitting your application, then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.