Salary: £21,000 - £23,000
Ref: Basingstoke - T 5856
Due to internal promotion, our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Administrator to join their team. You will be responsible for ensuring that sales orders are processed on a timely basis and ensuring that all equipment ordered is delivered and invoiced within the forecasted month.
- Dealing with enquiries generated from the Sales force and keeping customers informed on delivery dates.
- Processing orders received from the Sales force, and booking the order onto system
- Raising invoices, and arranging delivery of equipment to customers in a timely manner. Ensure that everyone is kept up to date of delivery times and that installation information is issued to the Service Department.
- Progressing the company's factories and external suppliers to ensure delivery times are met. Raising paperwork to ensure products have delivery arranged.
- Handling and resolving enquiries generated from the field, ensuring Salesmen provide finance documents and liaise with other departments within the branch.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Good telephone manner.
- Excellent all round mathematical and literacy skill.
- Fully understand and embrace the principles of procedures.
- Flexible approach to work and ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Administration experience within an office.
If you do not hear from a Consultant within 2 weeks of your application then unfortunately, on this occasion, you have been unsuccessful.