Salary: £24,000 - £26,000
Ref: T 1738
Are you ready for your next ambitious challenge? Working within this busy, ever changing environment, you will be providing an efficient sales and administrative support service to the team.
- Provide efficient sales and administration support to the sales team.
- Deliver excellent customer service to all prospective clients and existing clients.
- To efficiently and effectively conduct client take on’s in support/absence of the Manager and liaise with the Prospects and Relationship Managers to enable a smooth handover/take on of all new clients
- To ensure that security is maintained at all times within the systems operated by the company.
- Raise offer letters and documents for prospect clients in a timely manner with accuracy, as and when requested by the sales team.
- Checking of legal documentation once signed by the prospective client and completion of the necessary searches e.g. money laundering. Ensure no legal documentation is outstanding. If necessary liaise with prospect or banks.
- Work together with the sales teams to achieve their sales targets of new deals and minimum fees
- Ensure that the customer relationship management system (CRM) Microsoft Dynamics is accurately maintained in a timely manner and all new client gains and losses are reported within the agreed timescales.
- Assist in the production, maintenance and completion of weekly and monthly sales analysis and reports and internal reports (if applicable)
- Proven experience of working in a sales related environment, customer service experience
- Numeracy and literacy; IT - Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
- Administration, Planning and Organising and excellent customer service
- Ability to work alone whilst being a team player
- Experience in a financial service environment would be desirable
If you do not hear from a Consultant within 2 weeks of your application, then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.