Salary: £21,500 - £22,500
Ref: Hannington - T 5850
Due to continued growth and success this organisation, located on the outskirts of Basingstoke, is wishing to recruit a Sales Coordinator to join their team.
This is a great opportunity to work within a role that can provide variety and responsibility.
- Pricing and order enquiries.
- Order processing.
- Ensure customer is updated in writing of order progress and any changes or delays to original delivery requirements.
- Liaise with Sales Office Manager or Commercial Manager throughout.
- Project coordination.
- Obtain and update delivery and material schedules.
- Study updated product and pricing information and keep available for easy consultation.
- Deal with credit requests and issue required credit notes without delay.
- Undertake various reasonable tasks requested by Supervisor/Managers from time to time.
Within this role you will also be responsible for project coordination, administration and other ad hoc duties as required
- Positive and helpful telephone manner
- Ability to work pro actively and accurately under pressure
- Ability to prioritise day-to-day tasks
- Good understanding of figures & numeracy
- Computer literate - Windows based systems
- Strong Administration skills
Due to the location of this company, you will require your own form of reliable transport,as public transport is not available.
If you do not hear from a Consultant within 2 weeks of your application then unfortunately on this occasion you have not been successful.