Salary: £25,000 - £27,000
Ref: Basingstoke - T 3332
This exciting and diverse opportunity is suited to an individual wanting to make an impact within a varied administration and sales support role. The role stretches across the business and will require you to work with a variety of teams.
You will support the sales team in all aspects and be responsible for all reporting within the Recurring Revenue team to include;
- Daily KPI sales and performance reporting.
- Monthly sales reporting to the board of directors.
- Commission calculations for the team.
- Ensuring new sales can be processed and passed to our Service Delivery teams.
- Develop and evolve our order processing cycle to ensure continued speed and accuracy.
- HR Administration for the Telesales and Field Sales teams.
- Supporting the Field Sales team with the sale cycle.
Skills & Experience
- Good communication skills
- Professional, positive with a can do mindset.
- Ability to understand the sales process and workings of the sales teams.
- High attention to detail with a passion for accuracy.
- Trustworthy and discreet.
- Confident to work within a fast-paced sales environment.
- Complete finisher, able to take a task and follow it to the end without close supervision
- Comprehensive Microsoft Office knowledge is essential, especially in Excel
If you do not hear from a consultant within 2 weeks of your application, then unfortunately on this occasion, your application has been unsuccessful.