Salary: £50,000 - £70,000
Ref: Basingstoke - T 3484
We are looking to recruit, for this demanding role, an experienced Security Consultant. This position will include actively delivering client engagements (onsite and remote). Due to the nature of the role and level of interaction with the existing team ,you are able to work from home when not onsite.
- Delivering penetration testing engagements remotely and on customer sites; delivering projects and reporting to a high quality that meets exemplary standards that clients have become accustomed to.
- Supporting the management team at a technical level from a penetration testing perspective by supporting clients on project scoping.
- Helping to resolve team technical issues, thinking in a logical manner that addresses the requirement while minimising business and operational risk.
- Actively contributing to building and supporting other team members by sharing experiences and knowledge.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- Web Application Testing.
- Technical knowledge of a wide range of toolsets and manual techniques that are commonly required for project delivery.
- Ability to work to deadlines in challenging environments, maintaining a positive approach to problem solving and possessing effective time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, with the ability to present reports.
- Flexible with working hours, working location and tasks to suit customer needs, including being able to fit in with customers culture, for example dress codes.
- Mobile Application Testing.
- Desktop Application Testing.
- Infrastructure Testing.
- Build Reviews.
- Database Reviews.
- Network Security Device Reviews.
- Red Team / STAR Assessments.
- Social Engineering.
If you do not hear from a consultant within two weeks of submitting your details, then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.