Salary: £17,000 - £18,000
Ref: Winchester - T 3784
Due to an internal promotion, a position has become available working for this prestigious organisation located in Kings Worthy, Hampshire. The role would suit a bright individual who is seeking an opportunity within an office environment. You will be providing a full administrative support function to a team of five members.
The position requires a well-organised, personable individual with an ability to prioritise and multi task accordingly. You should be conscientious, reliable, and efficient and display a willingness to learn. Accuracy, attention to detail and flexibility are very important attributes.
- Opening and scanning the post each day, adding it to the in-house system and distributing to team members in a timely fashion.
- Provide regular support in the scanning of documentation and assist with a future project of scanning paperwork to help implement a paperless system within the Admin department.
- Create letters for certificate returns, change of address, member identification forms and letters. Also assisting the administration teams with printing and finalising correspondence.
- Update member records on pension administration system with changes of address, surnames, title, forenames, date of birth, date of marriage and so on.
- Regularly arrange for the archiving of files in accordance with agreed procedures, ensuring that the appropriate documents are removed from files and retained.
- Assist in the organisation and completion of mailing exercises including printing and mailing monthly payslips.
- Answering telephones, taking messages and passing them to the appropriate team member. May also be required to request or check information by telephone in connection with an individual case.
- Assist in any other office duties as required, for example; ordering train tickets, booking meeting rooms or may occasionally be required to take cheques to the bank.
- In the case of expected absence, to inform work controller and seniors of the current state of all outstanding work.
If you do not hear from a Consultant within two weeks of submitting your application then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.